Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Vision Pro Electronic Co., Ltd All rights reserved. Site Map Powered by iwonder.cn
- LED Media Facade
- About Us
- Contact Us
Transparent LED video walls are the perfect way to stand out from your competitors. They can be used indoors or outdoors, and they come in a variety of shapes and sizes — from a single module to an entire wall!
So, are they a good investment for your brand? Yes, they are! In fact, a transparent LED video wall is a great way to draw attention to your brand.
The screen can be used outdoors or indoors for commercial or residential applications, in a variety of sizes. You can even see right through them.
In this article, you will find out more about transparent LED video walls and why they are a good investment for your brand.
The transparent LED video wall is made of acrylic glass and transparent LEDs. Acrylic is a clear plastic that is strong, durable, and easy to clean.
Transparent LEDs are a type of LED that emits light in all directions, so they can be used as a light source or backlight in the same way as conventional LEDs.
Transparent LED lights have high brightness, a high-quality contrast ratio, and wide viewing angle performance (up to 120 degrees).
They are also energy efficient compared with other types of light sources such as fluorescent lamps or incandescent lamps in terms of power consumption per unit area (W/m2).
What does it mean to be transparent? In this context, it means that you can see through the screen. The best-in-class transparency is 85%, which means that through the transparent LED screen, you can see 85% of the scenery behind it.
· Because the materials that make up the transparent LED wall are acrylic glass and transparent LEDs, the general thickness of the whole product is 40-60% lighter than that of a traditional LCD display of the same size.
· The thickness of this product is between 40mm to 60mm, which is much thinner than traditional flat-panel displays. The lightest one only weighs about 1kg per square meter.
· At a relatively close distance (around 10 meters), transparent led screens will achieve an HD resolution. The closer you are to the screen, the higher resolution your image will be.
· The brightness of a transparent led screen is 1500 nits, making it perfect for displaying advertisements both indoors and outdoors.
· For outdoor or public use, we recommend that you use our 16:9 product range which offers a wider viewing angle of 140 degrees and can be seen from all sides of the panel.
· The transparent LED video wall can be set up in any location and it will display your image or message clearly, even in low light conditions.
With the ability to be set up virtually anywhere, you can use this technology to make an impact on the world around you.
· The brightness of a transparent led wall is 1500 nits, making it perfect for displaying advertisements both indoors and outdoors. They can be used to display your advertisement on the sides of buildings and skyscrapers.
They can also be used in other locations such as restaurants, hotels, or waiting rooms where customers are waiting for appointments or dining at their restaurant tables.
· A transparent LED video wall can withstand extreme weather conditions including rain or snow without causing any damage to them or reducing its effectiveness when displayed outdoors in sunlight.
Thanks to their high brightness levels which make them perfect candidates if you're looking at promoting your product abroad (especially if they're expensive products that require careful packaging).
Transparent LED video walls are a great way to add visual impact to your business or event. These screens can bring in a new audience and make people want to come back for more.
Due to their high-definition clarity and near-infinite depth of field, they are perfect for displaying advertisements both indoors and outdoors.
We produce the best transparent LED video walls on market and we are ready to work with you to design one that is customized to your taste.
For more information about our products and services, kindly click here.